The BoatBid Guide For Sellers
- Click here to enter your boat
- Watch a video on how the auction works
- Boats are promoted via major MLS boat sale websites and other forms of advertising, and through proactive alerts sent to registered Boatshed customers.
- As the seller you agree to sell your boat at the winning bid price if your auction reserve is reached.
- Your Boatshed broker will conduct the boat sale transaction following the BoatBid auction.
- The commission charged for selling your boat on BoatBid.com is the same as the commission stated on your Boatshed Listing Agreement, and the other terms and conditions of your Boatshed Listing Agreement will apply.
- Sellers must report any known vessel defects to BoatBid.com or the appropriate Boatshed broker prior to the auction, if not already stated on the Boatshed.com boat description.